Industry Accolades and Recognition
Great employees make ONEOK a great company and we take special pride in the recognition our industry and others have bestowed on us. From our inclusive culture and ethical business practices to our commitment to safety and community service, ONEOK's reputation as an industry leader and premier employer is reflected in our legacy of achievement.
- Named one of Oklahoma Magazine's Best Companies to Work For – 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011.
- Recognized as one of Fortune Magazine’s “World Most Admired Companies.”
- Named one of Tulsa’s best places to work by the Tulsa Business Journal’s Employees’ Choice Program.
- Named Employer of Choice Award by Job Service Employers Committee of Sidney, MT.
- Ranked No. 237 overall in FORTUNE's list of the 500 Largest Corporations in America, and fifth among its peers in the pipeline industry.
- ONEOK ranks 366 on Barron’s "America's Top 500 Companies" and 285 of 500 in Newsweek magazine's Green Rankings.
- ONEOK and ONEOK Partners rank 149 and 117, respectively, on Platt’s list of Top 250 Global Energy Companies. The companies also ranked 12th and ninth globally among natural gas storage and transportation companies.
- Tulsa Area United Way Trailblazer Company
- Tulsa Area United Way Million Dollar Award Winner
- Oklahoma Business Ethics Compass Award Winner
- Named “Big Company of the Year” by Big Brothers Big Sisters in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Diversity and Inclusion
ONEOK is proud to have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to creating a fully diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture. Recent highlights include:
ONEOK was recognized as a 2016 Top Inclusive Workplace Culture, one of only 23 companies receiving 5/5 stars, for its diversity and inclusion practices by Mosaic, the Tulsa Regional Chamber’s diversity business council.
ONEOK received the Oklahoma Bar Association's Ada Lois Sipuel Fisher Diversity Award for leadership in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and community.
- ONEOK registered 85/100 on Human Rights Campaign (HRC)’s Corporate Equality Index, which rates more than 700 major U.S.-based employers on policies and practices with regard to inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees.
- ONEOK was recognized as a “Winning W Company” by 2020 Women on Boards, a nonprofit committed to increasing the percentage of women on corporate boards to 20 percent by the year 2020.
Environment, Safety and Health
- BNSF Railway honored ONEOK Rockies Midstream and ONEOK Hydrocarbon with the 2013 Product Stewardship Award, for transporting a minimum of 500 loaded tank cars of hazardous materials with zero non-accident released during the entire transportation cycle.
- Ranks 285 of 500 in Newsweek Magazine's Green Rankings.
- The Environmental Protection Agency named ONEOK Partners Natural Gas STAR Gathering and Processing Partner of the Year for our voluntary reduction of methane emissions – one of three greenhouse gases – from line loss.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration recognized three consecutive years of “excellence in health and safety” at our Mont Belvieu, Texas, NGL fractionation facility.
- 2016 Finalist – Best Compliance & Ethics Program
Corporate Secretary Magazine (small to mid-cap)
- The Oklahoma Ethics Consortium and Foundation Community Impact Award – 2012
Health and Wellness
- American Heart Association “Fit Friendly Worksite,” Platinum level
- American Diabetes Association “Elite Health Champion”
- Recognized as a “Certified Healthy Company” by the Oklahoma State Department of Health, Oklahoma Academy, State Chamber of Oklahoma and Oklahoma Turning Point Council. The company received the Excellence award – their highest designation.